Google+ Rainbow Warriors: Movie Night | Isma's Meditation Chamber - Doodles by IAMO

Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Rainbow Warriors: Movie Night

Sadhaka Studio Rainbow Warriors Movie Night by IAMO


I made this “Rainbow Warriors” pinup for Sadhaka Studio as a follow-up to another doodle I made for them a couple of months ago based on "The Fearless Zombie Hunters.” When I read the “Rainbow Warriors” comic, I could easily imagine it as a sitcom. I noticed that in a lot of sitcoms they always have people sitting in a couch facing the audience, so I thought it would be fun to have the characters just hanging out watching movies. I also wanted to be faithful to the source material, so I decided to use the same color palette from the comic and have the characters interacting with a black and white background. I had a lot of fun with this one.

Thanks again to Manuel Ríos Sarabia for the invitation!


No comments:

Post a Comment