Google+ I Made It Into The Comic-Con 2010 Souvenir Book | Isma's Meditation Chamber - Doodles by IAMO

Thursday, August 5, 2010

I Made It Into The Comic-Con 2010 Souvenir Book


Well, Comic-Con came and went, but there’s only 12 months left for the next one, and one of the best surprises for me was finding out that my “Peanuts” fan art made it into the 2010 Souvenir Book. I’ve already written about the making of this illustration, but since I’m such a flashy motherfucker, I’ll just mention it again here. So, if you attended Comic-Con this year, or if you can get your hands on a copy of the book, be sure to check it out.

Bueno, Comic-Con vino y se fue, pero solamente faltan 12 meses para la siguiente, y una de las mejores sorpresas para mí fue descubrir que mi fan art de “Peanuts” fue incluido en el Libro de Recuerdo 2010. Ya he escrito sobre la realización de esta ilustración, pero, pues, ya que soy un cabrón que quiere llamar la atención, lo mencionaré otra vez aquí. Así que, si ustedes asistieron a Comic-Con este año, o si pueden conseguir el libro, los invito a verlo.

No comments:

Post a Comment